Sunday, July 11, 2010

Amanda Lins - GORGEOUS BBW Blond from BBB Fever!!!

Greetings Blog Readers!!!

I like to believe that I am an Equal Opportunity Blogger!!!

This view is very much along the same lines of me being an "Equal Opportunity" Lover!!!


I love ALL KINDS of Women!!!

I don't care what race, hair color, body type (for the most part), etc.

I can easily find beautiful women in each of these "categories".


Therefore, I was thinking that it has been at least 8 postings since I've posted a Blond Model in this blog.....

So why Not!!!

Today, I bring you a GORGEOUS Blond BBW of the name "Amanda Lins".

This posting of Amanda Lins comes to us from our good friends over at "BBB Fever" (a Premier website that is devoted to GORGEOUS Super-Sized BBWs, just like Amanda Lins).


Now, I will admit that I do not know much more about Amanda Lins, other than what I see.

And what I see is that Amanda Lins is a GORGEOUS BBW that has a beautiful smile, and (kind of) a "girl next door" quality about her.

Amanda also has very nice Tits, and "Curves and Ass that goes on for Days"!!!

I would definitely consider Amanda to be of the "SSBBW" (Super-Sized BBW) Body Type - which is certainly fine to me!!!

I know that a lot of gentlemen out there do not like these kind of women - but they should not be checking out these types of blogs or websites!!

There are plenty of blogs and websites that cater to men that like women with "less meat on their bones" (if you will).


In this posting, I am going to give you two things that pertain to Amanda Lins.

1. A FLAMING set of Pictures of Amanda Lins (first posing and showing off her AMPLE ASSets, and then "doing the nasty" with a VERY LUCKY Male Model), and

2. A SCORCHING of Videos of Amanda Lins "having a VERY CLOSE ENCOUNTER" with the "above-mentioned" EXTREMELY FORTUNATE Male Model!!!


CLICK HERE or CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW To Check Out the Picture Set of Amanda Lins!!!

















CLICK HERE or CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW To Check Out the Video Set of Amanda Lins!!!

















CLICK HERE or CLICK ON THE BANNER BELOW to SEE A LOT MORE of Amanda Lins and the other GORGEOUS SSBBWs that you can find on "BBB Fever"!!!

1 comment: