Monday, June 7, 2010

Today I bring you an AWESOME Treat - Jessica Johnson - A Gorgeous Brunette BBW from MegaButts!!

Hello Blog Readers!!!



Today, (as in most other days), I bring you an absolutely beautiful woman.

This Beautiful, Gorgeous Brunette BBW is of the name Jessica Johnson.

Now, I don't believe that I've seen Jessica before.

However, as I was preparing for this blog posting, I was immediately drawn by her beauty.

She has a beautiful smile.

She has "Curves for Miles"!!! This is a BIG PLUS for me!!!

And she seems to enjoy what she is doing!!! - All irresistible qualities for me.

This posting of Jessica comes to us from our friends at Mega-Butts (a Premier website dedicated to Gorgeous BBW Women).

Now, Jessica is clearly a Brunette (at least to me she is).

She also has brown eyes.

I can't tell if she has any Latina blood in her or not. She might!!

Anyway, it really doesn't matter here.

She is awesome looking!!!

An Absolute Joy to Look at and (dare we say) COVET!!

Anyway, I have two things for you (in regards to Jessica).

1. A MEGA HOT set of Pictures of Jessica (posing) and then Jessica "going to work" with an extremely blessed Male Model.

2. A SCORCHING set of Video shorts of Jessica with the same fortunate dude.


CLICK HERE or CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW to Check Out the Picture Set of Jessica Johnson!!!




CLICK HERE or CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW to Check out the Video Set of Jessica Johnson!!!

















CLICK HERE or CLICK ON THE BANNER BELOW to SEE A LOT MORE of Jessica Johnson or Many of the other AWESOME BBWs at Mega-Butts!!!


1 comment: