Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Today we Feature a Lovely Black BBW - Lady Spice!!!

Greetings Blog Readers!!!

I have a "Flaming Hot Post" Today!!!

Today, I bring you Lady Spice!!!

This girl is HOT!!!

She's everything that I'd want in a BBW!!

She's absolutely gorgeous!!

She's got an awesome body!!

And she seems like she would be a lot of fun to be around (in more ways than one)!!

Lady Spice comes to us courtesy of Chubbyloving.

I believe that this is the first time that I've seen Lady Spice. I don't believe that I have seen her anywhere else.

If any of you have seen Lady Spice on any other websites, let me know.

Today, I am going to give you the following two items that pertain to Lady Spice.

1. A Very "Hot" (and Spicy - pun intended) Pictorial of Lady Spice "getting busy" with a VERY BLESSED Male Model, and

2. A MEGA SIZZLING set of Videos featuring Lady Spice doing "some team building exercise" with the "fore-mentioned" LUCKY Male Model!!

CLICK HERE or CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW to Check Out the Picture and Video Set of Lady Spice!!!


















MODEL BIO

Name: Lady Spice

Age: 25

Bust: 44DD

Height: 5'6"

Weight: 190

Birth Place: Los Angeles

Favorite Place: Vegas Baby!!

Favorite Food: Buffet, Steak

Occupation: Sales

Hobbies: Dancing, Drinking, Hanging with Friends

Turn-ons: Confident men, clean, funny

Hopes and Dreams: Run my own business

Ideal Man: Tall, Dark and Hung


CLICK HERE or CLICK ON THE BANNER BELOW to SEE A LOT MORE of Lady Spice and the many other awesome BBWs that are on "Chubbyloving"!!!

1 comment: