Saturday, June 12, 2010

Rylee Payton - An AWESOME Blonde MEGA Sexy & Large BBW!!!

Greetings Blog Readers!!!

I have a special treat for you (I know that I always say that each day)!!!

But, today it is true!!

Today, I bring you a Super HOT Blonde BBW of the name Rylee Payton.


Now, in contrast to my previous posting of Torri, Rylee is a Large BBW!!

She has a large SEXY BODY!!!

She has an "ASS that Goes for Days!!!"

She has nice LARGE Tits!!

This Model packs a lot of curves!!

And if you have an appetite for these types of Chicks (like I do), you find them absolutely IRRESISTIBLE!!!

This particular posting of Rylee comes to us from our friends at "Mega Butts" (a Premium Website focused on Fine BBW Women - just like Rylee Payton!!!)

I will admit that I have seen Rylee on other sites as well, and I will be making more postings of this Model (on this blog) in the future.

I don't know what it is about this particular model that turns me on so much!!

I have numerous photos and videos of this model (in my own personal stash)!!

I think that she has a mix of being beautiful, yet also has that "Girl Next Door" quality.

Rylee sort of reminds me of an "Old Girlfriend" of mine - But we are not going to go any further on that topic!!


Today, I am going to give you the following items as they pertain to Rylee Payton.


1. A VERY HOT set of Pictures of Rylee (first posing) and then going in for some interracial sex with a very fortunate male model, and

2. A MEGA HOT set of Video Shorts of Rylee (with the same blessed male model).


CLICK HERE or CLICK on the Image Below to Access the Picture Set of Rylee Payton.

















CLICK HERE or CLICK on the Image Below to Access the Video Set of Rylee Payton.





CLICK HERE or CLICK On the BANNER BELOW to See MORE of Rylee Payton or of the many other AWESOME BBWs on Mega Butts!!

No comments:

Post a Comment