Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Gia Johnson - A MEGA GORGEOUS Brunette BBW from XL Girls!!!

Greetings Blog Readers!!!

Today (as always) I have a special treat for you!!!

Today I bring you Gia Johnson!!!


The first time I saw this girl, I was speechless!!!

The only words that would exit my mouth were.... "WOW!!!".

Do pictures and videos of Gia Johnson have the same effect on you?

I'm going to give you a chance to find out.


This posting of Gia Johnson comes to us courtesy of our good friends over at "XL Girls" (a Premier website that is dedicated to GORGEOUS BBWs just like Gia Johnson).

I don't know about you, but I think that Gia Johnson is ABSOLUTELY DROP-DEAD GORGEOUS!!!

Clearly, Gia Johnson is a Brunette!!!

She may even be part Latina - I don't care!!!

She is BEAUTIFUL!!!

Gia has a GORGEOUS Face and a Lovely Smile!!!

And Gia Johnson has an AWESOME BBW Body that "wont quit"!!!

She has VERY, VERY Nice and Large Tits!!!

And Gia Johnson as an AWESOME Nice and Large ASS!!!


Let's see if looking at Gia Johnson has the same affects on you as it did me!!!

In this post, I am going to give you two things that pertain to Gia Johnson!!!

1. A MEGA SCORCHING set of Pictures of Gia Johnson. In this case, she is a "Bar Tender" serving her "Male Customer" something VERY Refreshing!!!

2. A SIZZLING Flash Video of Gia Johnson's VERY, VERY Excellent Customer Service at her "Bar Tender" job!!!


CLICK HERE or CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW to Check Out the Picture Set of Gia Johnson!!!

















CLICK HERE or CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW to Check Out the Flash Video of Gia Johnson!!!

















CLICK HERE or CLICK ON THE BANNER BELOW to SEE A LOT MORE of Gia Johnson and the other GORGEOUS BBWs at "XL Girls"!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment