Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Today we have Terina - The Sexy Latina Goth Chick!!

Today we have Terina who is a wild, goth, sexy latina BBW.


So, on the outside, you have this wild-looking goth/party chick.

On the inside, you have a luscious BBW with (in my opinion) just the right amount of curves.

Although Terina (and her images) are not as widely distributed throughout the Internet as (say Reyna Cruz, or Glory Foxxx), I have seen her on more than one site.

Nonetheless, I still give a "tip of the hat" to our friends at Chubbyloving for these pictures and images of Terina.

Which brings me to this.....

In this blog post, I am going to provide you with the following.

1. Some MEGA HOT pictures of Terina, and

2. A set of three (3) short videos of Terina as well.


CLICK HERE or CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW to Check out the Pictures and Video Set of Terina!!!




































I also have "a lot of what you ever wanted to know about Terina, but were afraid to ask, below.

MODEL BIO:

Name: Terina

Age: 19 (at the time of this shooting)

Bust: 38D

Height: 5'7"

Weight: 190

Birth Place: Los Angeles

Favorite Place: Fetish Clubs, Goth Clubs, Raves

Favorite Food: Pizza, Mexican, Fries

Occupation: Make Up Artist

Hobbies: Clubs, Sex, Partying, Dressing Up

Turn-ons: Drawn on eyebrows, high-heels, big tits, fat asses.

Hopes & Dreams: To take over the world

Ideal Man: Loyal, but not jealous so I have my fun


CLICK HERE or CLICK ON THE BANNER BELOW To SEE A LOT MORE of Terina and the other AWESOME BBWs in "Chubbyloving"!!!

1 comment: