Monday, July 26, 2010

Jenna - A GORGEOUS Blond BBW/MILF Appears on "Chubbyloving"!!!

Greetings Blog Readers!!!

Today, I have another AWESOME BBW Model!!!

Today I bring you Jenna!!!


Now, as you can (and will) see, Jenna is a GORGEOUS Blond BBW, that also happens to be an Older Woman.

CLICK HERE OR CLICK ON THE IMAGE TO THE RIGHT TO GO "STRAIGHT TO THE ACTION"!!!

I was actually "torn" when I wrote up this post.

The Reason:

I also have another blog that is focused on "Older Women" (e.g., MILFs and Mature Women), and (theoretically, at least) I could have posted Jenna in that blog!!!

Nonetheless....

There are several things that I really like about Jenna.

1. She is a VERY NICE Looking BBW - She has VERY NICE and Large Tits, and she has VERY Nice and Luscious Thighs and ASS!!!

2. Jenna has a very innocent look about her. She looks like she could be the next door neighbor that you could send your kids over to hang with - while you're out.

Or she could be in your local "PTA" or she could be a "Soccer Mom".

Well, Gentlemen, all I can say is that "Looks ARE DEFINITELY Deceiving"!!!

In this blog post, you will see that Jenna is not your "typical Soccer Mom".

This particular posting of Jenna comes to us from our good friends over at "Chubbyloving" (a Premier website that is devoted to GORGEOUS BBWs just like Jenna).

I'm going to give you two things that pertain to Jenna, in this post.

1. A MEGA HOT set of Pictures of Jenna - featuring Jenna posing, and showing off her AWESOME BBW Body, and

2. A VERY STEAMY set of Videos - featuring Jenna "playing VERY NICE" with some Stud!!! (HINT: They're NOT Playing Scrabble!!!)


CLICK HERE or CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW to Check Out Both the Picture and Video Set of Jenna!!!



Below, I am going to provide you with some additional information about Jenna.

MODEL BIO:


Name: Jenna

Age: 39

Bust: 38F

Height: 5'1"

Weight: 200 lbs

Birth Place: West Virginia

Favorite Place: The mall, Beaches, Parks

Favorite Food: Crab Legs, BBQd Shrimp, Chocolate

Occupation: Interior Designer

Hobbies: Crafts, Sewing, Decorating, Playing with my Toys.

Turn-ons: Having my ass played with, kissing

Hopes & Dreams: I would love to get married to a tall handsome well hung man.


CLICK HERE or CLICK ON THE BANNER BELOW to SEE A LOT MORE of Jenna and of the Many Other GORGEOUS BBWs that are available at "Chubbyloving"!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment