Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Dana - A GORGEOUS Brunette SSBBW shows and proves at the "BBB Fever Studios"!!!

Greetings Blog Readers!!!


I have a GORGEOUS SSBBW Model for you today!!!

Today I bring you Dana!!!

CLICK HERE OR CLICK ON DANA's IMAGE TO THE RIGHT TO GO "STRAIGHT TO THE ACTION"!!!

First of all, allow me to handle the "acronym" SSBBW.

SSBBW means "Super-Sized" BBW (or Big-Beautiful Woman).

Hence, when I use the acronym SSBBW, in this blog; I am certainly NOT talking about a slightly chubby (or "Pleasingly Plump") woman.

I am talking about a BIG Girl!!!

If you like your women with WAY MORE than a "Little Meat" on their bones, then these type of women are for you!!!

I contend that Dana is a SSBBW, and a GORGEOUS one at that!!!

Allow me to discuss the other attributes of today's model.

Dana is also blessed with a lovely face and a very pretty Smile!!!

Further (and this is most likely an artifact of her being a BBW), she has VERY NICE and Big Tits!!!

This particular posting of Dana comes to us courtesy of our Good Friends at "BBB Fever" (a Premier website that is dedicated to GORGEOUS SSBBWs just like Dana).

As I typically do, I am going to give you two (2) opportunities to further explore and enjoy Dana, through this post.

1. A MEGA SCORCHING Set of Pictures of Dana (first with her posing and showing off her AWESOME Body, and then with her "Playing VERY NICE" with our Stud).

2. A SIZZLING Set of Videos of Dana - again with her giving our VERY LUCKY Stud her "undivided attention"!!!


CLICK HERE or CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW to Check Out the Picture Set of Dana!!!



































CLICK HERE or CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW to Check Out the Video Set of Dana!!!



































CLICK HERE or CLICK ON THE BANNER BELOW to SEE A LOT MORE of Dana and of the Many Other GORGEOUS SSBBWs that you can find at "BBB Fever"!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment