Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Katarina - An AWESOME BBW that comes to us from Europe by Way of Mega-Butts!!!

Greetings Blog Readers!!!

I apologize for not providing you with any posts for the last few days!!

I have been moving and that activity (which has resulted in my being without consistent Internet Access) has "thrown me off of my schedule"!!

Don't worry, I will work to make up for lost time!!!


On that note, I have an EXCELLENT Posting for you today!!

Today, I bring you a GORGEOUS Brunette BBW of the name "Katarina".

Now, I will admit that I do not know very much about Katarina.

Therefore, I am going to do something dangerous and "assume" that (because of her name), that she is from Eastern Europe!!

If this turns out to be UN-TRUE then I will implement a correction!!!


You can see (from looking at Katarina) that she is (INDEED) a "BBW Lover's Dream"!!!

She has a Lovely face and a Beautiful Smile!!!

She also has a VERY, VERY Nice, SSBBW (Super-Sized BBW) figure!!!

This means that Katarina DEFINITELY has NICE Large TITS and an ASS that "Goes On for Days!!!"


This particular post of Katarina comes to us from our friends at "Mega-Butts" (a Premium website devoted to GORGEOUS BBWs)

I am going to give you two (2) things that pertain to Katarina, in this post.

1. A MEGA-SIZZLING set of Pictures of Katarina (first with her posing - showing off her BIG-TIME AMPLE ASSets, followed by an Intense "One-on-One Session" with a VERY Fortunate Male Model, and

2. A SCORCHING set of Videos of Katarina "working over our BLESSED Male Model" BIG TIME!!!


CLICK HERE or CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW to Check Out the Picture Set of Katarina!!!



































CLICK HERE or CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW to Check Out the Video Set of Katarina!!!



































 CLICK HERE or CLICK ON THE BANNER BELOW To SEE A LOT MORE of Katarina and the other AWESOME BBWs that are available at "Mega-Butts"!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment