Friday, June 18, 2010

Autumn East - A Gorgeous Red Head BBW!!!

Greetings Blog Readers!!

Today (as always) I bring you a post with an AWESOME Model!!!

Today I bring you Autumn East!!!


As you can see, Autumn East is a GORGEOUS, Red-Head BBW!!!

She has a lovely face, and GORGEOUS Smile!!

Equally important (at least in this blog), Autumn East has an AWESOME body.

Autumn East has (what I would consider a "Mid-Sized" BBW Body).

MEANING: She has lots of curves, and has a very voluptuous figure.

However, if Autumn were on-top of you (we can dream) whenever a fire breaks out in your home; both you and her could quickly get off of the bed and make it out of the house safely!!

This situation would be more "dire" if you had a SSBBW (Super-Sized BBW) on top of you - Although, I can think of worse ways to "go out" than with an SSBBW on top of you!!

This particular posting (of Autumn East) comes to us from our friends at "Mega Butts" (a Premier Website dedicated to GORGEOUS BBWs).


Now, I do not know very much else about Autumn East (this could likely reflect my own ignorance - a very high probability!!)..

However, I (thus far) have not seen or noticed this model on any sites other than "Mega Butts".

If any of you know more about Autumn East, please "holler out".

In this posting, I am going to give you the following things that pertain to Autumn East.

1. An ULTRA HOT set of Pictures of Autumn East (first posing, then for some "self-love", and then for a "team building" exercise with a very LUCKY and PLEASED Male Model), and

2. A MEGA HOT set of Videos of Autumn East engaged in that "team work" with the "blessed" male model!!


CLICK HERE or CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW to Check Out the Picture Set of Autumn East!!!




































CLICK HERE or CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW to Check Out the Video set of Autumn East!!!




































CLICK HERE or CLICK ON THE BANNER BELOW to SEE A LOT MORE of Autumn East and of the Many other GORGEOUS BBWs on "Mega Butts"!!!

2 comments:

  1. I know her personally. She likes this article. If you want contact with her let me know.and I will help you get in touch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to give her a shout and tell her how much I enjoy her work if you could get me in touch.

      Delete