Friday, May 21, 2010

This is GOOD!!!! Today I bring you Teedra - An Exotic (and Erotic) BBW

Teedra is one of my favorite BBWs of all.


She has an awesome body!!

An she has an absolutely beautiful (drop-dead gorgeous) face!!

I have seen Teedra on various other BBW Websites.

I've read somewhere that Teedra's ethnicity is a mix of African-American and Philipino - Pretty Awesome!!!

In today's posting, the Images and Videos (that I will be giving you) come to us courtesy of our friends at Chunky Chicks 69.

In this posting I am giving you the following two items.

1. A FLAMING HOT set of Pictures of Teedra, doing what she does so well, with EXTREMELY LUCKY stud, and

2. A MEGA HOT set of Video Shorts of Teedra with the same "BLESSED" dude!!!

CLICK HERE or CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW to Check Out the Picture Set of Teedra!!! - Enjoy!!!




CLICK HERE or CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW to Check Out the Video Set of Teedra!!!




CLICK HERE or CLICK ON THE BANNER BELOW to SEE A LOT MORE of Teedra and the many other AWESOME BBWs on "Chunky Chicks 69"!!!

2 comments: