Thursday, June 3, 2010

Missy - A Stunningly Gorgeous BBW!!

Greetings!!!

Today I bring you an AWESOMELY Gorgeous BBW of the name Missy.


Now, to my knowledge there are at least two (2) BBW Models that go by the name "Missy".

This is one of them.

I will be posting the other "Missy" in the near future.

This particular "Missy" appears to be (at least partly) of Latina descent.

She has long curly dark-hair, and a VERY NICE curvy body as well.

This particular posting (of Missy) comes to us from our friends at "Chunky Chicks 69".

Thus far, this is the only time that I've seen Missy on the Internet.

However, I will keep a sharp-eye out for her in the future.

If any of you have more information about Missy, I would appreciate any contributions from you on that.


In this posting, I will give you two things.

1. An EXTREMELY HOT set of Pictures of Missy (and some EXTREMELY Fortunate dude - that she "works with").

2. An equally ULTRA HOT set of Video shorts of Missy (with the same "blessed" dude).


CLICK HERE or CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW to Check out the Picture Set of Missy!!!



































CLICK HERE or CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW to Check out the Video Set of Missy!!!.




































CLICK HERE or CLICK ON THE BANNER BELOW to SEE A LOT MORE of Missy and the other AWESOME BBWs on "Chunky Chicks"!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment