Sunday, October 24, 2010

Gina - A GORGEOUS "Inked" Brunette BBW Model leaves her Mark at "Chunky Chicks 69"!!!

Greetings Blog Readers!!!


Once again, I have another GORGEOUS BBW Model for you today!!!

Today I bring you Gina!!!

CLICK HERE OR CLICK ON GINA's IMAGE TO THE RIGHT TO GO "STRAIGHT TO THE ACTION"!!!

As you can see, Gina is a Wild-Looking (yet GORGEOUS) Brunette BBW!!!

Now, I say "Wild-Looking" because of Gina's tatoos!!!

Now, I know that tatoos are "in vogue" now.

However, (I am dating myself here) back when I was growing up, if I brought Gina home to meet my mother; she would have had a "heart attack"!!!

Now, would I have given up on a GORGEOUS Woman like Gina just because of my mom?

Absolutely NOT!!!

Gina is so DAMN GORGEOUS, and (being wild looking) looks like she would be a lot of fun to hang around and "party with".

I would MOST likely keep my relationship with such a woman a "Closely Held" Secret from my Mother.

I'm just saying that Gina does not look like the "typical girl next door", unless (of course) you live right next to a Bar that caters to "Motorcycle Gangs"!!!

This particular posting of Gina comes to us courtesy of our good friends over at "Chunky Chicks 69" (a Premier website that is dedicated to GORGEOUS BBWs, just like Gina).

I am going to give you a couple of ways to explore Gina, and help you determine if she is the Girl you would to bring home to your Mother!!!

NOTE: If you mother has tatoos and many things in common with Gina, you will probably come up with a different answer/opinion than I did.

1. An ULTRA BROILING Set of Pictures of Gina (first with her posing and showing off her GORGEOUS Body, and then with her "showing us her WILD SIDE")

2. A WHITE HOT set of Videos of Gina - featuring her "showing and proving" (to our Stud) that her "Wildness" is only "skin" (or tatoo) deep!!!


CLICK HERE or CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW to Check Out the Picture Set of Gina!!!

















CLICK HERE or CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW to Check Out the Video Set of Gina!!!



































CLICK HERE or CLICK ON THE BANNER BELOW to SEE A LOT MORE of Gina and of the Many Other GORGEOUS BBWs that you can find at "Chunky Chicks 69"!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment