Monday, May 17, 2010

My Very First Post - Why am I Doing This?

The answer to this question is very simpler.  This is a labor of love.

I set up "The Ultimate BBW Fan" blog because I am "The Ultimate BBW Fan". 

I must confess that I love women of all sizes.  However, I have a special weakness for the "curvy women", and in many cases, the more curves... the BETTER!!!

Throughout my postings, I will be putting up some free samples of pictures, movies, etc. from many of your various paysites.

Overtime, I hope to make direct contact with some of the more well known BBWs (throughout the Industry) and (perhaps) obtain some contributions (to this blog) from them.

In the mean-time, I sincerely hope that you enjoy the material that I am putting up in here.

Please let me know if you have any comments or suggestions for future posts.

I also promise that this will be the last post, in which I will not put up any images, movies, etc. of BBW (Big Beautiful Women).

No comments:

Post a Comment